Proprietors Steve and Michele
All our guest bedrooms are en-suite and have a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a hairdryer and a hospitality tray.
We have two guest sitting rooms; the ground floor lounge which has a small DVD collection, jigsaw puzzle and book library for guests to use during their stay and the first floor lounge with its stunning sea views and a telescope.
The self-serve tea bar.
Free WiFi available in public areas and then (in bedrooms by arrangement).
Free parking - this can be limited at busy times, strictly one car per room.
Archie the family dog
Check-in / Check-out Times
We are a small family run hotel and do not operate a 24 hour reception service so we like to arrange a check-in time with guests between 3pm and 6pm, however an earlier/later check in time may be possible, please ask at time of booking. Check-out time is 11am.
Eating In/Fully Licensed Bar
A hot breakfast is served between 8am and 9am Monday to Friday, and between 8.30am and 9.30am at the weekend, and for a further hour guests may help themselves to a small continental breakfast selection.
Our self-serve tea bar, offering a selection of teas and coffees is open all day, with a variety of biscuits and cakes added daily in the afternoon.
Fully licensed bar open daily.
The Full English
• 2 rashers of unsmoked back bacon
• A butcher's choice premium pork sausage
• A choice of fried, scrambled or poached egg
• Fried mushrooms
• Baked beans and/or grilled fresh (usually cherry) tomatoes
• A triangle of fried bread
• A fillet of smoked mackerel served hot with wholemeal bread and butter
• Bacon and a choice of egg on a toasted muffin, or in a white or wholemeal sandwich
• Sausage and a choice of egg on a toasted muffin, or in a white or wholemeal sandwich
• White or wholemeal toast served with baked beans or a choice of fried, scrambled or poached eggs
• White or wholemeal bread for toasting, with marmalade, assorted jams, honey, Nutella and marmite, plus fresh butter
• Premium assorted granola, muesli, cornflakes, branflakes, Weetabix and instant porridge oats, plus cereal bars
• Fresh fruit and yoghurts with a mixed nut, seed and dried fruit topping
• Assorted teas, coffees (including filter coffee and cappuccino), fresh milk and orange juice