Proprietors Steve and Michele
All our guest bedrooms are en-suite and have a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a hairdryer and a hospitality tray.
We have two guest sitting rooms; the ground floor lounge which has a small DVD collection, jigsaw puzzle and book library for guests to use during their stay and the first floor lounge with its stunning sea views and a telescope.
The self-serve tea bar.
Free WiFi available in public areas and then (in bedrooms by arrangement).
Free parking - this can be limited at busy times, strictly one car per room.
Archie the family dog
Check-in / Check-out Times
We are a small family run hotel and do not operate a 24 hour reception service so we like to arrange a check-in time with guests between 3pm and 6pm, however an earlier/later check in time may be possible, please ask at time of booking. Check-out time is 11am.
A hot breakfast is served between 8am and 9am Monday to Friday, and between 8.30am and 9.30am at the weekend, and for a further hour guests may help themselves to a small continental breakfast selection.
Our self-serve tea bar, offering a selection of teas and coffees is open all day, with a variety of biscuits and cakes added daily in the afternoon. As we do not offer evening meals we are happy to recommend The King's Head Inn which is a 10 minute drive away in Theddlethorpe, The Fat Seagull in Sutton-on-Sea and Lady B’s Cupcakery in Mablethorpe. There are many more diverse eateries in Mablethorpe, just ask Michele or Steve for details.
If you choose to bring food back to the hotel please use the tables in the conservatory.
The Full English
• 2 rashers of unsmoked back bacon
• A butcher's choice premium pork sausage
• A choice of fried, scrambled or poached egg
• Fried mushrooms
• Baked beans and/or grilled fresh (usually cherry) tomatoes
• A triangle of fried bread
• A fillet of smoked mackerel served hot with wholemeal bread and butter
• Bacon and a choice of egg on a toasted muffin, or in a white or wholemeal sandwich
• Sausage and a choice of egg on a toasted muffin, or in a white or wholemeal sandwich
• White or wholemeal toast served with baked beans or a choice of fried, scrambled or poached eggs
• White or wholemeal bread for toasting, with marmalade, assorted jams, honey, Nutella and marmite, plus fresh butter
• Premium assorted granola, muesli, cornflakes, branflakes, Weetabix and instant porridge oats, plus cereal bars
• Fresh fruit and yoghurts with a mixed nut, seed and dried fruit topping
• Assorted teas, coffees (including filter coffee and cappuccino), fresh milk and orange juice